Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pink Stamper Challenge - It's Cold Outside!


This is for the Pink Stamper Challenge - It's Cold Outside. The challenge was to make a Winter card or craft. As winter is my favorite season I jumped on this one. This card morphed into something completely different from what I had in mind, but I am so happy with it. I think it is one of the best cards I have ever done. I used the Create a Critter cart for the shapes, I used DCWV paper (LOVE the glitter and shiny papers), I used the Snowflakes cuttlebug on the white layer (kind of hard to see in the photo) then a pop of red ribbon. I have never used four layers of mats, but I think it pulled the colors together so well. Thanks for looking...

9 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the lights.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super ADORABLE....I love it.

    TFS,
    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute and I really like the layering you did. I have got to get my hands on a snowflake CB folder, I've looked a few places and it's starting to look like they may be hard to come by this year! I just started a blog and would love to have you visit, especially since I think I might have to be inspired by yours and make something like it :) Good luck in the challenge!
    Andrea
    http://heartinthedetails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!! Love the shine on the xmas lights! Sooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so cute. I was looking on my Create A Critter for something winter but I didn't see this cutie. I will have to give him a try. I love these challenges that get me to use my cartridges. This card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. The shiny paper, super cute! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the nice comment on my card. Your card is adorable love Rudolph:)
    http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete