Saturday, September 11, 2010

Halloween Cards...


I have been having so much fun with the Mini-Monsters cartridge!! I received my Pink Stamper Stamps today and was able to finish these Halloween cards. I think they came out pretty cool...I am posting the best six. I don't usually send alot of Halloween cards, but I will be this year LOL. Thanks for looking!!

So for this card I used the witches hat - I used a Cuttleug folder (Divine swirls) and lots of Stickles. I love the MS drippy goo punch, I was lucky enough to find one this year! I also used my new Pink Stamper stamp...these are soooooo cool. I used the DCWV stack from this year for the card and from last year for the matching envelope.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all you did a great job! Where did you get your MPS stamps? I have winter punnies on the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...you inspired me!!! I got them from Hallmark. I got Winter Punnies, the Halloween ones and the X-mas ones

    ReplyDelete