Thursday, September 2, 2010

Butterfly Card made with the Gypsy


So I have to thank Maya Magoo and her post over on Tuesday Treats this week. I was SO happy to see her back - I just love her stuff. She really inspired me to make this card - I have been trying to come up with something different for a card for my mom using a butterfly and I think this came out really nice. I also have to thank my bestie and my personal crafting guru Randi (you should check out her site...she is giving away some fun blog candy!!!!http://craftycricutcreations.blogspot.com/). She has taught me so much about my G and E and pushed me to try new things. I used four different pattern papers from DCWV Summer Dream Stack- a big first for me. I welded the beutterfly and flower shapes with my G and added/welded the rectangle for the back of the card. I cut two layers for the front and only attached the butterfly along the body so that she popped out. I only added a little bling as the paper has glitter in it...added a little ribbon and pearls for the inside and called it a day. TFL!!!!

2 comments: