Saturday, October 23, 2010

So Excited!!!!!


I am so excited!!!!!!! I just recently found out that the sock cupcakes I made for the Hospital Gift Shop sold! They were donated, so no profit for me but just the fact that they sold is so exciting to me. I recently made some t-shirts for my daughters Dance Studio (will post a pic as soon as I remember to take one LOL) and now they want MORE! And THEN, one of the parents saw the studio shirts and asked me to make four shirts (in one night - YIKES) for her daughters Pageant. Thank goodness for my trusty Gypsy...I have never designed so fast! I used the Hello Kitty Font and a crown from CAC. She loves them and now I am going to make shirts for her daughters Birthday. I am also going to make some car stuff for the studio. Who knew I could make some extra money with my hobby??? Well my bestie did of course...look what SHE does with her crafting! Thanks so much for looking...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the purchase of your project you donated to the hospital what a great thing:) I can't wait to see the pics of the shirts:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! I knew this would work out the way you wanted it to. See the possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete