Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy Weekend!!!


So I had a super busy weekend with tons of Girl Scout stuff to do. I did however sneak in some crafting time :0) I learned a very valuable lesson this weekend...don't start a large project with vinyl when you only have EXACTLY enough - something WILL rip, I promise. I jumped on the charger bandwagon - I have been wanting to do them since I saw everyone's last year.
I found these great chargers at Target for 4.99 a box. I used Kim Brights Beautiful Santa graphic and my Gypsy for the snowflakes and Believe. I must say, I cut this graphic last year with paper and it was much easier to weed in paper...not sure if I will do it in vinyl again. When I am able to finish the second one (when I receive the vinyl LOL) I will post it as well. Thanks for looking :0)

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful!!! I have some red charges I might just have to try this project:) Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete