Friday, January 7, 2011

Shirts & Tiles

December was very busy for me (OK for all of us!) and I am now just catching up on all my photos and postings.  These are some of the shirts that I have been making for my daughters dance studio.  I use Heat Transfer Vinyl and SCAL- some of these are pretty hard as the letters are small - but I am very pleased with the results.  The studio has been selling lots of shirts, and are thinking about some other items to personalize.  The tile is one I made for the studio owner for Christmas.  The studio changed names last year - thus the new established date.  Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is having a very Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am speechless. These are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us more about the heat transfer vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so wonderful! I cut the design on my criucut and then you iron it on to the item. It looks so proffesional and holds up fab!

    ReplyDelete