Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tissue Paper Tile


I have been wanting to try this for some time and finally had an 'occasion' to try it. I have to admit that it was not as easy as I thought it would be. There was alot of trial and error - I found out Modge Podge WILL come off once dried (don't ask LOL). This is for my Mom & Dad's anniversary today. I printed the picture on tissue paper, cut the words and the flourish out of vinyl and then coated the entire thing with modge podge. It has (or will shortly) cork on the back. My mom wants to display it on a stand....I will be trying some more of these for Christmas...wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! great project I will have to give it a try:) You said you printed it on tissue paper and the printer took the tissue ok? Very beautiful!!!! I would display it too:)

    ReplyDelete